Friday, December 22, 2006

In Which I Obviously Don't Have Time for Complete Sentences.

Preparing for holiday trip. Sailing. Disneyland. Meep. Good times. Now: packing. Making lists. Finding things stashed in hidden places. Sunglasses under pile of scarves. Travel sized bottles in box of travel sized things... or not. Darn. Noting things that must be remembered. Keep itinerary handy. Don't smash that corner of backpack. Triaging. Departure preparations always far more elaborate than expected. Something has to go. Laundering sleeping bag. Will smell funky in two days anyway. 8 hours of sleep. Yeah right. Bad idea to make sleep a low priority. Always happens though. Blogging. No time left to blog. Didn't want previous post to be last post of year. Wanted to write great post about travel plans, family, etc. Witty comments. Links to weird stuff. Too bad. Offline for next two weeks. Goodbye, internet. See you next year.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I had a dream about you last night. You were riding a bike down Stark, near Central, and I was in my car behind you. You kept meandering out in front of me so that I could not get by, laughing the entire time. I was amused as I drove at a snail's pace behind you.

Don't know what it means, but I awoke in good spirits, so it must be okay!

Have a great holiday season~

Unknown said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a fantastic adventure. Can't wait to hear about how much fun you've been having!