Thursday, April 03, 2008

Three on the Third: This Time, We Really Mean It.

So I have bad news and good news.

The bad news is that I don't have any comics to post yet. I scripted them all, but now (for the second time today!) I am choosing sleep over drawing. I don't feel entirely comfortable doing the drawing on the wrong day, but I told other people it was fine to do the same thing last month, so this is me pretending I don't care: "I don't care!"

The good news is that other people are way better at managing their time than I am. Check out these INCREDIBLY AWESOME comics, everybody! And watch this space for updates as more appear online.


Also, new rule: tell me if you don't want a link to your comics made public. Otherwise, consider yourself advertised. You are all so very worthy of advertising.

3 comments:

evannichols said...

Sleep is good. I usually find that if I'm in a state to choose sleep over other activities during the day, I really need the sleep.

And since I sometimes refuse to play by my own rules, I certainly won't expect to do the same! Or would I say that it's okay if you do? Either way, nobody should mind if you finish your comics after the 3rd. I look forward to seeing them...

Anonymous said...

Like you, I opted to sleep yesterday, and used the okay-to-draw-on-the-fourth rule. The good thing about that rule: I got to spend a little time on making the comic come closer to what I had intended. The bad thing: I spent most of the day trying to make the comics come out the way I had intended.

http://sanguinity.livejournal.com/415763.html

Anonymous said...

Comics! Comics! We want to see your comics!