Thursday, July 10, 2008

Better Late Than Later.

It actually isn't the scanner that I'm having trouble with. It's the mouse that belongs to the computer with the scanner, which makes it really hard to do anything at all on it. And I didn't want to connect the scanner directly to my laptop, because then I would have yet another batch of clunky, annoying HP software on my hard drive (yicch).

But it turns out that you can't put attachments into your gmail using keystrokes alone. So then it took me another whole day to remember that I brought a thumb drive I could use to transfer files between the scanning computer and my laptop. Without a mouse, it was an exercise in patience. And tabbing. And then I got to edit the scans in MS Paint. But do you care about this? No, you do not care. You are all "Hurry up and get to the comics already!"

Fine. 1 2 3

The third one actually applies to several days following the Third as well. I am a bad example! Do not be like me.

I also updated the previous post to include patchwork and alissa's comics, in case you missed it.

1 comment:

mwhybark said...

D'oh, forgot you were in Hawaii. We will be in Honolulu soon. email for details.

Tuesday (I think), was a gloriously sunny summer day, and what should I see from the Viaduct commute north at around 4pm but the Lady coming in to berth, under motor. It was hella distracting because it was so picturesque.

I have a soft spot for seeing her in Elliott Bay because about 13 years ago she spent a loooong chunk of the summer sailing out of the waterfront and my office had a view, so I could see her going out and coming back every couple of hours.