Sunday, December 14, 2008

Any Excuse Will Do.

I know, I know. It's not news anymore that I'm back in Portland to stay. But it's not such old news that we can't use it as an excuse for Fun Times. Therefore:

This is your invitation to the Lindsey's-Back-In-Town Party!

When: Sunday, December 28, 1:30 to 9:00 p.m. Come when you like, leave when you're ready.
Where: My house. If you don't know where my house is, e-mail me. If you don't know what my e-mail is, leave a comment with yours.

SEE how barren my place is without the Chainsaw Famile (who recently moved into a house of their very own) !
MARVEL at the amazing midget computer !
MINGLE
with other cool friends of mine !
GIVE me a deadline for getting my stuff out of cardboard boxes !

Here are some (optional) things you can bring to enhance the party fun:
- Tasty food or beverages to share.
- Your friends and relatives.
- A board or card game you've been wanting to play (sorry, no Risk).
- Unwanted women's clothing of any size. There will be a swap pile, and leftovers will be passed on to women in need.

Don't RSVP, just show up. See you there here!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ee! Party! :-D

You don't have Risk, or you don't permit Risk to be played in your house?

Lindsey said...

Risk is the anti-party game. In fact, let's just say that all tabletop military strategy games are right out.

Anonymous said...

Nooooooooooo! say it ain't so! I was so looking forward to a rousing 6 hour game of Axis and Allies.

And your clothing exchange sounds sexist.

The Browns said...

sorry we can't make it

here is some punctuation !.,?:;'