Sunday, April 29, 2007

In Which I Feel Strongly About Everything!

Boo for Blogger. Boo for updating my site without my permission. Boo for regurgitating my last 25 posts into your RSS feed.

Yay for inexplicably affordable shows by underrated Canadian bands. Yay for their crazy fans. Yay for venues where I don't have to crane my neck or stand on tiptoe to see the stage, even in a sold-out crowd. Yay for microphone-lickers. Yay for giant glass mooseheads. Yay for unexpected friend-sightings.

Boo for accumulated sleep debt. Boo for persistent eyelid twitching, like a hiccup on my face. Boo for low energy and a short fuse.

Yay for sunny weekends. Yay for cheap used bikes. Yay for the 205 trail.

Yay for commencement ceremonies. Yay for no more commencement ceremonies.

Yay for church. Yay for changing churches.

Boo for another Monday. Yay for another day.

3 comments:

alissa j. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alissa j. said...

oooh, i love that bike trail. and hate that eye twitching thing.

Athelstan said...

I was at Powell and 82nd coming back from the garden center and I saw you on your bike! I did a double take before I realized it was you. By then the light was green and I was north on 82nd as you moved on down Powell.