Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Three on the Third Roundup!

Hey, how was your March 3rd? Mine was pretty terrible, but I got some good comics out of it. No suffering is wasted if it's transmogrified into ART, right?


Riiiight. Anyway, I am thrilled by how many other people participated in The Inaugural Three on the Third Challenge by making three journal comics on the third day of the (third!) month. The other entries I've seen so far are fantastic! I will update this post with links as more appear online.


You guys! You are so cool.

9 comments:

upsidedown cat said...

yay! mine's posted! wow, your dryer story was interesting...and i like the yawns! haha.

Anonymous said...

Very good likeness of real mom advice from comic mom. It made me smile (in the middle of nowhere). wish

Anonymous said...

I love them! #4 is my favorite, which I guess goes to show that Three on the Third should sometimes be Four.

Sang scanned one of mine for me; I will post it soon. It's about Louie (of course).

Dave said...

Man! I wish I'd known about this. why is it Three on the Third? Can I do five tomorrow?

Lindsey said...

Don't worry, we'll do it again on April 3rd!

ah said...

HAAAAahahahaaaaa! That is totally you! You say those things! So far I've shown everyone who has walked by my computer. You are so funny. Life is funny.

PJS said...

hahaha

...I think you're mom and I have a lot in common.

When I get a moment to breath I'll post mine!

evannichols said...

You people are so cool! I did some too, but I'm saving them for the Super Mega-Awesome Vote Incentive Comic Extravaganza. So you'll get to see them! In May...

alissa j. said...

yeah...your mom is so dead on...i could see her saying that in real life. vanessa as well.