Thursday, October 20, 2005

In Which I Appreciate the Little Things.

Man, tinkering with HTML is so fun. I get a buzz from figuring out the tiniest little thing, like how to remove that stupid blue border around a linked image. I know smart people use editing software, but I'm still infatuated with the nuts and bolts of it (even though I've forgotten most of the code I learned in the '90s, so I have to learn things like the above all over again).

Naturally, I'm tempted to mash up this prefab Blogger page so it doesn't look exactly like everyone else's. But now is not the time, I keep telling myself. Now is not the time. November looms.

In other news, I'm having second thoughts about my decision to wear purple herringbone tights with a green skirt today.

4 comments:

colorfulveggies said...

And did you?

Lindsey said...

Did I what?

colorfulveggies said...

wear purple herringbone tights with a green skirt...

Lindsey said...

Yes. And this may have been unwise.

I really wanted a second opinion, but I didn't see anyone that day that I would have wanted one from.