Wednesday, November 30, 2005

In Which I Am So Glad To Have Finished Way Before Deadline.

My site was down today, wasn't it? It totally was. Man, I hate that. There's not even anything important on my site yet, and it still bugs me.

In other non-connectivity news, I talked to the DSL people, and they said they couldn't possibly help me until December 9 at least. This is because of how many other people in my area are using the same service. Just so you know I'm not putting it off....

Speaking of Andrew Bird, he is opening for Nickel Creek on December 6 and December 7 at the Roseland. If anyone else is as excited by this news as I am, you should probably come and hear them with me.

Unless you live in Japan. Then you're not invited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, fine, be that way. May the next sushi meal you eat give you acid reflux.

No, really. We are so jealous and wish that we were in the US right now to join you!